Thursday, July 23, 2009

Would you hit it?

Today was a good-bye lunch I was actually glad I was having. This one is my regular Friday lunch with a girl from the office. I guess I am sort of paid to talk to her, so I agreed to a weekly lunch outside of class.

The complication here is she has a crush on me, and has played these lunches for all their worth in her little way. She normally dresses to impress on Fridays, and wears a tad more make-up. She then acts pretty much like a school girl for the hour we have together.

Yeah it sounds ideal to some, until you look at the package: Late 30's or early 40's, built like a telephone pole, and about as tall as a fence post. Never have been tempted to stick my pen in that company ink.

Thank god there are no more lunches with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment